My first time to purchase a Flipsters pair and I'm so excited! I actually got it from a fellow blogger, Earth. It was perfect timing actually because my current all-around fold-able flats has a bit of a damage already. Sad. Because it's pricey. (Sorry Yosisamra, I love you, I tried, but you gave up on me so quickly! Sniff... I thought what we had was special! But it was good while it lasted)
And so I needed a new one immediately because flats are the only way to go for moms who chase their toddlers around for a good part of the day.
It comes in a small tear-drop shaped pouch so it's very easy to carry around in your bag without your bag smelling like feet haha!
Peek-a-boo! There it is! Yes, those are actual shoes. Shoes that are made to be folded 2 times.
The soles are a bit thin than usual flats of course but you can feel that they're pretty solid.
I don't work in an office anymore but I imagine this would be perfect for office goers to wear during their commute to and from work. It's the perfect driving shoes as well. And the designs look simple but classy, making it an all-around pair of shoes.
It's referred to as a folding ballet flats for any occasion. Perfect to bring for travel because it won't take up space at all. You can literally just stash it in your hand bag or purse! Perfect for everyday use (I hope! Let's see how long it will last me!) A pair cost around P1,200 I think. I got mine with a special price hehe thank you Earthling Gorgeous for this cool transaction hahaha!
|Image from Flipsters facebook page|
I checked their facebook and saw their new designs. Loafers style! Flipsters is available in the following stores:
- Res|Toe|Run boutiques (Trinoma, Alabang Town Center, Robinson's Galleria, Robinson's Place Manila, Gateway, Glorietta, Festival Mall, Shangri-la, Market Market, Abreeza, Davao, Ayala Cebu, and Podium);
- The Travel Club outlets (Shangri-la, Shangri-la Mactan, Greenbelt 3, New Port, Rockwell, SM Megamall, SM North Edsa, and Trinoma);
- Lady Bag Cebu;
- R.O.X. Bonifacio High Street
- NAIA Sportmart Terminal 3.
- Rustan’s (Makati, Shangri-la, Cebu, Alabang Town Center, and Gateway)
- Nail It Salons