Check out this list of uses for Vaseline Petroleum Jelly and tell me if it's not a must-have in every home:
- Goodbye chapped lips as you moisturise
- Itchy no-more as it soothes itchiness and redness from rashes
- Which means, it also helps protect babies skin from diaper rash!
- Need to shave your legs? Use petroleum jelly on your skin after shaving or waxing
- Run out of lotion? Petroleum jelly is a great lotion substitute!
- Got an owie? Petroleum jelly can be your first aid kit as it helps heal minor wounds!
- Sun burnt from the beach? Vaseline will help calm burns!
- Wish your perfume scent would stay all through the night for your party? Smother a thin layer of petroleum jelly on your pulse points (neck, wrist, joints, etc) then spray on your favorite bottle of perfume. That will help make the scent last much longer!
- Tame eyebrows with petroleum jelly to make them stay in their lane!
- And when you get home, pamper your face at night with Vaseline as you use it to remove make up and dirt!
- Cracked heels? Vaseline petroleum jelly will heal it away and help soften your soles!
These and so so much more! You can check for yourself and Google! Vaseline Petroleum Jelly has been and still is the original wonder jelly!
Find out more at www.vaseline.ph and like them on Facebook: VaselinePhilippines! #VaselinePetroleumJelly #Vaseline101